DanAid at the lab or pharmacy

Request a quote, scan your card, get your service.

All legal pharmacies accepted

Present your prescription to the pharmacist who will give you a quote. Send a photo of the estimate by SMS or via the DanAid app. After verification, we transfer 70% of the amount to the pharmacy’s mobile account within an hour. You can collect your medicines by paying your co-payment (the remaining 30%).

Related Articles

Post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *